Aviation Manufacturing Services
Kawak’s aviation manufacturing services are driven by the customer and their needs. Kawak’s facility is ready with the necessary equipment and personnel to take on most manufacturing projects. From small scale prototyping to full scale product manufacturing, Kawak can handle every phase of product development. Kawak has a team of project managers, engineers, welders, machinists, and assembly technician’s to bring aviation products from conception to completion. Lean manufacturing supported by a continuous improvement process ensures permanent added value to Kawak’s customers.
Aerospace Quality Welding:
- Gas metal arc welding (MIG)
- Flux core arc welding
- Gas tungsten arc welding (TIG)
- Spot welding
- Complete in house manual and CNC machine shop to support the development of prototype parts and small production runs.
- When the need arises, Kawak is aligned with multiple precision machining companies to support machining tasks not suited to being efficiently produced at Kawak’s in house machining facility.
Sheet Metal Fabrication:
- Kawak performs in house sheet metal fabrication for the purpose of R&D and prototyping.
- Kawak works regularly with local sheet metal fabrication companies that address any production sheet metal cutting and forming needs.
- Kawak’s personnel are prepared and fully equipped with the education, tools, hardware, and materials necessary to support all aviation manufacturing services related to the products Kawak produces and the industries Kawak serves.
- Production assembly practices are streamlined to accommodate and efficiently produce each product from simple hydraulic valve assemblies to complete and fully functioning turbine engine quick exchange kits.
- FAA PMA holder
- FAA MIDO Inspected
- DMIR on staff
- In house QA Inspectors
- Calibrated assembly tooling
- Height Gauges
- Video bore scope
Testing equipment used to validate function of all products